Aug 9, 2009
I want to thank you for putting my worries at ease. I can get a bit paranoid at times about things. Thank you for taking the time out regardless of that to answer my question. Hearing it from an expert such as yourself, really help 'soothe the soul' so to speak...:) And from what I hear, when I graduate, I will have to get tested before I start working regardless.
Your answer has stopped me from unecessarily freaking my friend out, by telling her my concern. (we've been friends since kindergarden, she would have been upset!!)
Thanks again! Take care!!!! You are a paranoid-nursing-student-lifesaver..:)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Tested Hiv Negative After 4 Weeks
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.