RISK OF UNPROTECTED SEX WITH AN HIV POSITIVE PARTNER

mY HUSBAND TOLD ME 3 WEEKS AFTER MARRIAGE HE WAS hiv POSITIVE 3 MONTHS OF UNPROTECTED SEX HE IS FROM aFRICA AND ALSO WAS tb POSITIVE.

Found out recently he had a child with a gitl unprotected sex for 4 months. I have tested negative for 3 years and she just got tested and is negative / What is the odds that we might get this disease at a later date. My doctor says I have to be tested every year for at least 10 years as the virus can hide. Please let me know.

So after three months of unprotected sex and three weeks after your wedding day your husband advises you he's HIV positive????? And this scumbag is still your husband??? Why? And to top it off you recently found out he "had a child with a girl unprotected sex for 4 months." (Yeah, this guy sounds like a real catch!)

Both you and his other gal-pal have tested negative out to three years. You are both very lucky ladies! Your HIV tests are definitive and conclusive. No further HIV testing is warranted assuming you are no longer having unprotected sex with this loser. Testing out to 10 years is not necessary. (Your negative HIV status was considered definitive at the six-month mark from the date of last exposure!)

Worried Mom
****An old friend needs ur good luck karma and advice (ur friend and personal poet)