Followup question to for the love of god please answer

I had written this experience to you " For the love of god please answer this foolish question Aug 3, 2009

I strayed from my relationship with a woman at the office. I am an HIV phobic so the contact I was able to have with her was extremely limited. Basically, the first time, she got undressed, lay on the bed and I fingered her with surgical gloves on. She touched my penis briefly. I was so overcome with anxiety we went to the clinic and tested. Both tests were negative. Three and a half months later we again hooked up. Even less contact occurred with me touching her breasts only while she fondled my shaft. We tested again. Both negative. Is there any way I could have been infected and should I test again in three months. Thanks so much and how does someone outside of your country make a donation to your cause."

I just wanted to make clear that when we tested each time it was right after each encounter. The second test would have taken care of the first three month window period. but it would not have covered our second encounter. Any change in opinion or am I still safe. Thanks donation is on the way.

First of all, I was never sure what "the love of God" had to do with your initial question. And second, I agree the question is on the "foolish" side because your exposure risk is essentially nonexistent. I mean, come on now, be reasonable. You fingered an office gal-pal with surgical gloves on and then you both ran to the clinic for HIV testing! Your additional clarification about exactly when you got tested both times does not change my assessment or advice. Your HIV risk is nonexistent. HIV testing was never warranted and certainly additional tests would be a waste of time, energy, blood and money. You need help for your HIV phobia. You have a psychological problem, not a viral infection. I just can't say it any plainer than that.

For the love of god please answer this foolish question Aug 3, 2009

I strayed from my relationship with a woman at the office. I am an HIV phobic so the contact I was able to have with her was extremely limited. Basically, the first time, she got undressed, lay on the bed and I fingered her with surgical gloves on. She touched my penis briefly. I was so overcome with anxiety we went to the clinic and tested. Both tests were negative. Three and a half months later we again hooked up. Even less contact occurred with me touching her breasts only while she fondled my shaft. We tested again. Both negative. Is there any way I could have been infected and should I test again in three months. Thanks so much and how does someone outside of your country make a donation to your cause.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Additional HIV testing is not warranted. However, treatment of your HIV phobia (irrational fears of contracting HIV) may well be helpful!

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. From outside the U.S. the foundation accepts credit cards, PayPal, personal checks, cash (any currency), direct bank-to-bank wire transfers and cashier's checks. Thank you for your desire to help those in desperate need.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes indeed you are well!)

Should I continue PEP??
Question about Conclusiveness