WHOO HOO!!!!! Please Post This

Hi Dr. Bob, I wanted to say THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. My story began about 12 months ago when I had sex with a sex worker and the condom broke leaving my exposed for possible HIV infection. A week later I developed sore throat, had difficulty breathing, all kinds of rashes on my chest, back, arms and penis (which now I know is all caused by anxiety and stress for you worriers). Anyways, for 12 months I lived in fear, I was so scared to get tested because I was so certain just like everyone else who writes here that I was infected. I read all postings and was thinking my situation is different, and I have all the symptoms. I was even thinking about how I was going to commit suicide if I found out I was infected. It was only because of Dr Bob, that I worked up the courage to get tested, and sure enough it was NEGATIVE!!!!!. My advice to all worried dont kill yourself by stressing out and get tested, symptoms dont mean Sh****t. You will be glad you did. Dr. Bob I want to thank you so much, I am not gay, but if I saw you I would kiss you, thats how much I respect you and thats how much Im inspired by you. Your willpower and kindness is unlimited. Please post this for my fellow worriers.

Thanks a lot.

WOO-HOO and YABBA-DABBA-DO to you! I'm delighted to add you to our rapidly expanding x-files (ex-worried wells)! Thanks for your kind comments and for taking the time to write in and share your story and newfound insights ("symptoms don't mean SH*******T!). I'm delighted you found my comments and the information in this forum helpful.

As for the kiss, well OK, but no tongue unless you buy me a drink first.

Be well.

BET YOU WON'T ANSWER THIS ONE!!!!!!!
according to ur experience what can i do realy scare??