Will donate not just for a response but because its for a good cause!!

Hi Mr. Bob, I'm sorry if i'm bothering you but I would like to explain the e-mail that i sent to you a day ago. I know it didn't say much but I was kinda rush doing it. Well as I explained before is that I'm a virgin and I decided to give my boyfriend at the time oral swx for the first time. I only did it to him twice on a weekend and after that i decided to do some research if hiv can be transmitted through oral sex. When I found out that its possible I became worried. I know that hiv transmission through oral sex is very low but I wonder if in my case would it increase the risk a little. Well first of sometimees I tend to bit my lips on the inside( i guess its called an over bite) and sometimes it ends up bleeding. I do remember that it happened a couple of days before I performed oral sex on him.i seemed to be healed because it wasn't hurting and it wasn't bleeding. And as silly as it seems i've been worried about it for a year and a half now. lets just say after bitting my lips and it didn't completly healed would it increase my risk. I did't let him cum in my mouth but i'm not sure if there was pre cum because i know hiv could be present in pre cum. Well I hope that you would be able to respond to my message. Because I really do admire your advice. Thanks in advance for everything. and please give me the e mail so I can donate.

Even with your overbite, oral sex carries only a very low risk for HIV transmission. Even if there was cause for some concern, why have you been worrying about this for 1.5 years when there are readily available rapid HIV tests that would give you a definitive answer in as few as 20 minutes? My advice to everyone remains the same: If you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get a single HIV test three months or longer from the date of exposure. It really is just that straightforward.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stop worrying.

Travel ban information
chemiluminometric immunoassay????