Transmission and infection rate during treatment

If an HIV + person has been on medication for several years and is constantly monitered and there results are very good ie: viral load undetectable and CD4 count in the 800 to 900. How does this influence the percentage of transmision? if at all. ie: if a condom breaks etc.

CDF

Hi CDF,

The risk of HIV transmission decreases significantly for all forms of sexual exposure if the positive partner's HIV plasma viral load is suppressed by combination antiretroviral therapy to undetectable levels. I cannot provide you with a statistically accurate percentage drop. I can say that the risk decreases significantly but is not completely eliminated.

250$ donation in its way. I need plz one 2 lines answer
Thanks!