250$ donation in its way. I need plz one 2 lines answer

Dr. Bob, a donation of 250$ is in the way wither u answered me or not. This is for helping ur foundation and helping the people who really needs help. but how can i send it through wetern union? cuz i am in Saudi Arabia.

Actually I have asked that question before and u did not answered.. I will try again and again hope u help. I need the answers based on ur personal opinion and experience..

1)should I be worried about a brief, not that deep, unprotected insertive oral sex with an unknown status CSW lady in Lebanon and should I get tested?

2) You said some magnetic couples forgo using condoms while insertive oral sex? Are they many and yet not infected? Are you and your partner one of them? Do u forgo using condom in oral sex?

I am getting creasy and I need a peace of mind

Thanks dr.

1. Oral sex, particularly insertive oral sex, carries only a very slight risk for HIV acquisition. If you are worried about level of risk, a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark will give you a definitive result. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from a one-time blowjob. You can read much more about HIV-transmission risk in the archives of this forum. We even have an entire chapter devoted to oral sex. Check it out!

2. Yes, some magnetic couples have decided the level of HIV-transmission risk is low enough to be acceptable for their safer sex comfort levels. As I mentioned above, the HIV-transmission risk for oral sex is very low. It can be lowered even further if the positive partner's HIV plasma viral load is suppressed to undetectable levels. As for what I do in bed (or multiple other locations around the house, garden and pool), that would be inappropriate for this forum. Besides, my personal comfort level with my legally married husband Steve (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum) should not influence what you or any other readers choose to do! Steve and I are HIV physician specialists and we've been together for over 16 years. Other couples most likely do not have the same knowledge, intimacy, familiarity and history that Steve and I share. Consequently their choices on safer sexual activities may be different than ours.

As for "the peace of mind" you desire, read through the archives of this forum. You should find the information both enlightening and reassuring. If, for whatever reason, you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

Donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be made online at the foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org, via credit card and/or PayPal. The foundation also accepts personal checks, cash (any currency), cashier's checks and direct bank-to-bank wire transfers. Thank you for your interest in helping those in desperate need. Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those lives please accept my sincere appreciation.

Be well.

Just want to thank you
Transmission and infection rate during treatment