youppiiiiiiii hiv testtt finallyyyyyy

dear dr. robert i am very thankfull for your help during this bad days of mine, well finally i got the nerves to visit an old lebanese doctor born in nigeria i e_mailed him first and i explained what happened with me and i told him about the tests i took so he advice me to make another test with and fda approved kit named ACON HIV 1/20 this test as i saw in the internet is fda approved in china but on the sealing of the kit written made in u.s.a i donno if this is a different kit the doctor gave me. so i took two kits and i tested myself with and finnaly i received two negatif result so i have been testing myself at 5,6,7,8,12,13,14.5, and 17 weeks after possible exposure with sd bioline hiv 1/2 3.0 poct and 17.5 week after possible exposure with the ACON HIV 1/20 TWO KITS GAVE ME NEGATIF RESULT so from my point of view i believe that i am negatif i don't have hiv. if u plz give me your final proffessional point of view i will be happy to the end of my life and extremely thankfull......... thank youuuuuuuu best of the bestt for youuu and by the way trust me i will try my best to donate to your foundation....

Youppiii, WOOO-HOOO and Yabba-Dabba-Do! HIV is not your problem.

You're welcome!

Be well. Stay well.

drunk carelessness
I need to calm down