drunk carelessness

Dear Doctor U are doing a great service to people by answering their questions at the time of their greatest need.. I would like to thank u in advance for answering my question..

I did a stupid thing when i went to thailand.. Under influnce of aclohol i went to a massage parlor which gives massage naked massage in a tub full of water..

I have two doubts.. 1) during the massage the girl rubbed her virgina against my anus.. I have a infection near my anus.. Plus the water may be contiminated by her virgina.. So the infection can enter my body thru other sources. 2) I touched the condom after sex.. I dont know where all i touched after that..

What do you think is my hiv risk? I have started PEP.. I am getting pain in my liver.. Should i stop it..

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible to nonexistent. PEP is not warranted. I would recommend you discontinue it. If you remain worried about HIV, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative. Spend some time reviewing the wealth of information in the archives of this forum paying particular attention to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Good luck. Be well.

Time between exposure and ARS symptoms
youppiiiiiiii hiv testtt finallyyyyyy