|You are here for a reason
Aug 4, 2009
Thanks again. And thank you for your countless hours of effort. Not only in your research but also in helping others, whether it be your foundation or answering thousands of questions. Just to give you an update I went and tested at 22 weeks (couldn't stand the wait) and was negative just like you said. Thanks Dr. Bob. I really can't put into words how grateful I am. Hank. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, WOO-HOO!!!!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
WOO-DE-FRICKIN-HOO to you!
Thanks for your thanks and kind comments.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.