Eating my fingers

Hi,im eating my fingers and i think im eating them to the last layer (it doesnt bleed).Can i get HIV if a HIV+ person's blood gets on the eaten place.Hope you answer.Thanks.

You are "eating your fingers"??? Hmm . . . Hannibal? Hannibal Lecter? Is that you???

If you are biting, chewing or even eating your fingers to the point the skin is no longer intact, there would be a theoretical risk for HIV acquisition if the non-intact skin came into direct contact with fresh HIV-infected bodily fluids, such as blood. My advice is simple: Find a better snack food.

Testing after possible symptoms of HIV
Dr. Frascino, Can't Stop Worrying- Please help a Newlywed Out!