Keep doing what you're doing

Dear Dr. Frascino, It's thankful Rob again. I just watched the PBS frontline documentary. What an eye opener and an in-depth documentary on the history of this unrelenting disease. I hope everyone who is reading this forum will watch it (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/aids/view/), it is so very powerful, and I was holding back tears for some of it. I am 25 year old male, and grew up never being exposed to this kind of imagery of how HIV/AIDS was portrayed in the media. I apologize for my momentary lapse in faith with my dumb question from a few days ago, I'm glad you didn't answer it. It just felt good to write you though. I just ordered the home access kit, but have 4 long weeks to wait. Reading the archives is a blessing and a curse, where it is great to calm me down sometimes, but it is also addictive like crack! I just wanted to thank you again because I don't think there is enough thanks in this world for what you do. I hope you are doing well, and I am trying to stay positive. I really really really want to WOO HOO and join the X-files club. You are AMAZING. Rob

Hi Rob,

The PBS Frontline documentary "Age of AIDS" is indeed excellent. I too highly recommend it. (It can be Netflixed too!)

Rob, I'm very much looking forward to WOO-HOOing with you and adding you to our x-files!

I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma!

Be well! (And that's a doctor's order!)

Wow.. is this true? (TRANSMISSION VIA ORAL SEX, 2009)
Testing after possible symptoms of HIV