naughty Massage girl

Hi doc.. my donation is on its way to your foundation.. now here is my query.. i went to a massage parlour.. the massage girl was nude and sat over my back and massaged by back with oil.. my concern is.. while she was sitting on my back/buttocks/thighs.. is it possible to get infected by her vaginal fluids dripping.. i have quite a few pimples on my back(mostly heat boils).. is it possible to get infected in this way.. i am really worried.. :( i asked a local hiv expert in australia.. and he said that there is no reason to worry.. but i would love to hear "essentially non-existent" from you.. is it "essentially non-existent" or do i have to test at 3 months.. i have never had intercourse/oral sex etc... this is my only sexual experience.. she also gave me a handjob with oil.. is that risky?

G'day mate,

Relax Max. Your happy ending rub-and-tug would not be a risk for HIV. Yep, that means "essentially nonexistent." And the only reason to get tested would be for peace of mind. "She'll be apples mate," OK?

For the love of god please answer this foolish question
WIF going for the cervical vacci & WOO HOOO