For the love of god please answer this foolish question

I strayed from my relationship with a woman at the office. I am an HIV phobic so the contact I was able to have with her was extremely limited. Basically, the first time, she got undressed, lay on the bed and I fingered her with surgical gloves on. She touched my penis briefly. I was so overcome with anxiety we went to the clinic and tested. Both tests were negative. Three and a half months later we again hooked up. Even less contact occurred with me touching her breasts only while she fondled my shaft. We tested again. Both negative. Is there any way I could have been infected and should I test again in three months. Thanks so much and how does someone outside of your country make a donation to your cause.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Additional HIV testing is not warranted. However, treatment of your HIV phobia (irrational fears of contracting HIV) may well be helpful!

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. From outside the U.S. the foundation accepts credit cards, PayPal, personal checks, cash (any currency), direct bank-to-bank wire transfers and cashier's checks. Thank you for your desire to help those in desperate need.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes indeed you are well!)

HIV transmission through an inflammatory condition of the navel - elucidation
naughty Massage girl