The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

For the love of god please answer this foolish question

Aug 3, 2009

I strayed from my relationship with a woman at the office. I am an HIV phobic so the contact I was able to have with her was extremely limited. Basically, the first time, she got undressed, lay on the bed and I fingered her with surgical gloves on. She touched my penis briefly. I was so overcome with anxiety we went to the clinic and tested. Both tests were negative. Three and a half months later we again hooked up. Even less contact occurred with me touching her breasts only while she fondled my shaft. We tested again. Both negative. Is there any way I could have been infected and should I test again in three months. Thanks so much and how does someone outside of your country make a donation to your cause.

Response from Dr. Frascino


Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Additional HIV testing is not warranted. However, treatment of your HIV phobia (irrational fears of contracting HIV) may well be helpful!

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at From outside the U.S. the foundation accepts credit cards, PayPal, personal checks, cash (any currency), direct bank-to-bank wire transfers and cashier's checks. Thank you for your desire to help those in desperate need.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes indeed you are well!)

Dr. Bob

HIV transmission through an inflammatory condition of the navel - elucidation
naughty Massage girl

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint