Calling yiu from Dubai!
Aug 3, 2009
Dear Dr. Roberto, 1st being a US citizen in arabian gulf its difficult for us to discuss HIV issues here thats why we come to you. 2nd donation is done (15 USD) 3rd : my question: i went out after a couple ( 1/2 dozen) of beers with a lady i met in that club, she is a slut or no i dunno! we had sex , i remmber i was fingering her , later i wore a latex condom, my question is as follow: while i was wearing the condom my handwas little wet from her fluid + she had some lil blood as she said her period is nearby , i think my wet hand touched my penis while wearing the condom in which i have small open sore from be4 at its tip of my penis ! and while taking out the latex garbage bag ( tha condom) also my hand touched my thing while i was rolling it out!!
i took that gurl to a nearby medical center t he other day paid her huge sum of muney to agree to make blood screen .
the lab staff did an HIV1+2 and HBV test on her . the result came out negative.
Now i want to make sex with my wife shall i wear that latex garbage condom ( a new1 i mean) or i have to wait 27 days be4 having sex with my wife and do HBV & HIV again??
thanks for you prompt reply as you are he best always .
why dont you come visit us here in the camel toe gulf??? we'l be happy having a dozen of beers here
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. The only theoretical possibility would be if your gal-pal had recently contracted HIV and was still within her "window period" for HIV testing. The chances of this actually being the case are extremely remote.
My advice would be:
1. Level with your wife. It's the best way to deal with guilt. It's also the correct thing to do. You can then decide together whether to use condoms until your negative HIV status can be confirmed with a definitive test at the three-month mark.
2. If you remain worried or just need added piece of mind, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.
I would like to visit Dubai, but I'd probably have difficulty keeping quite about some of their policies surrounding HIV/AIDS!
Good luck. Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- Does Hiv Cause Sore Throat That Lasts Long Time?
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.