hiv test

Dr bob,

How are your sir, its me again bahrain boy from saudi arabia...ill finished my hiv1/hiv2 test yesterday and it came negative..

the procedure are

1. took a blood in me using needle and put to a tube.. 2. brougth in the lab and put in the hiv machines. 3. here in saudi arabia there are not using the hiv kit due that ministry of health is not allowed them to used it

ill ask the medtech that took the test on me she told me that is a conclusive test..

question.

1. this test is a ELISA TEST? 2. This hiv machine is old way of testing? 3 my test is conclusive or ill need to make test again after 6 months? 4. ill have a rash in my face and im using a gel to healed this rashes in my face...this gel can affect my hiv test?

thank you dr bob the donation is coming now..

thank you again please answer my question....

Hi Bahrain Boy from Saudi Arabia,

1. Unfortunately I have no way of determining over the Internet the exact type of test you had performed. I can assume it was an ELISA or equivalent HIV-antibody test assay.

2. No, not necessarily.

3. HIV-antibody tests taken three months or more from the date of possible exposure are considered definitive.

4. No, the gel would not affect HIV test results.

You're welcome! WOO-HOO!

Massage, Handjob & Eating with unclean hands
Donation Sent; Question Regarding Oraquick (RELIABILITY OF ORAQUICK ORAL TESTS, 2009)