|end of travel ban
Aug 2, 2009
i heard tha the travel ban to USA is about to end in couple of months.Is that right? i want to travel to USA in November. thanks
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, against Republican opposition, the Obama administration is in the process of abolishing the ban. I do not know the exact date it will be lifted, but I suggest you continue with your plans to visit in November.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sensual Massage And Possible HIV Exposure
- Sensual Massage How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Seroconverting After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Should I Get Tested After Cut On Hand?
- Should I Get Tested After Toilet Splash?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.