|end of travel ban
Aug 2, 2009
i heard tha the travel ban to USA is about to end in couple of months.Is that right? i want to travel to USA in November. thanks
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, against Republican opposition, the Obama administration is in the process of abolishing the ban. I do not know the exact date it will be lifted, but I suggest you continue with your plans to visit in November.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Acute Hiv Symptoms Tongue White Spots
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.