FOLLOW UP & RJFAF DONATION: "DR. BOB, HOW CAN I FIGURE THIS PUZZLE OUT???HELP A MIAMI INSOMNIAC PLZ!!!"

Doc! Thanks for answering my question about hospitalized pneumonia and intravenous and oral medicatications not messing up antibodies test results. I read it a little late because i just got back from a mission (im a young missionary) by the way i know you have grown not too fond of religious people and thats okay, but i just wanted to let you know that i am the different, open minded type so i know this wont prevent you from answering me. Ok here goes... i just needed some clarification because i neglected to mention that when tested i think i still had a bit of pneumonia left and a bit of the effect of the medications left too. So i take it its okay? because you stated recent pneumonia/medicated not altering test, and i wanted to point out i wasnt quite completely free/off of those two yet. Thanks a million and i will be donating soon because millions desperately need it.

Welcome back. Just to set the record straight, I have nothing against religious people or religions in general. However, hypocritical rightwing religious zealot wingnuts like the ones comprising that cult on C Street in Washington are a different story.

As for your follow-up concern, my response remains unchanged. Having (or having taken) antibiotics to treat the pneumonia and/or taking (or having taken) antibiotics to treat the pneumonia will not affect HIV test results.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation and for not being a wingnut!

need help
end of travel ban