need help

hey, i was diagnosed 2month ago, am waiting my blood test result if i need to take the med or not, but am refugee and i can't go to the hospital anytime i want, or group therapy, i just got information from the internet, pls help me what should i do, i ask the doc who took the blood but he said i just need to live a normal life as before, but inside i don't feel normal,pls tell me what to do??

Having HIV is anything but "normal!" Being diagnosed HIV positive is always a shock and a period of adjustment is to be expected. The more you learn about HIV the less frightening it becomes and the easier it is to live with. I would suggest you begin by reviewing the information on The Body's homepage: "HIV Basics." There you will find chapters, such as "Just Diagnosed" and "HIV Medications." I would also suggest you contact your local AIDS service organizations (just Google AIDS service organizations and the name of your city or town and a list should pop up). These organizations may well have services available that you could take advantage of despite your refugee status.

Good luck. I'm here if you need me.

HIV transmission through an inflammatory condition of the navel
FOLLOW UP & RJFAF DONATION: "DR. BOB, HOW CAN I FIGURE THIS PUZZLE OUT???HELP A MIAMI INSOMNIAC PLZ!!!"