Night in Las Vegas,,let my guard down,,please Help Dr. Rob

Hello Dr. Rob, Thank you for all of your efforts and true dedication. I had the courage to go to a bath house in Vegas and swore I would be safe. Iam a 28 y/o white male trying to come to terms of being BI. The only way is to describe it to you..We met in a hot tub,,hot 22 y/o asian,,latter found out he is a pro porno star. (made me nervous) we french kissed and he sat on my lap and we grinded,my penis rubbed between his cheeks and touched his anus..but did not go in. just humped a lot. Latter we went to steam room and he jerked me off with his saliva on his hand,,I just rubbed him slightly,,then he jerked off with my semen. I held myself back from doing oral after I found out of his "profession" . Was my contact in the hot tub risky,,?my thinking is with Chlorine and no penetration Im in clear. I did not notice any sores on mouth when we kissed, I did shower after our event. can other std's be avoided if have skin to skin contact in water or shower right after having the body contact and skin being water wet, ? As you say "assume all have HIV and protect ourselves" I just dont want to be paranoid ..PLEASE reliev my fears..or are they over reacting.

Your first trip to a bathhouse and you wind up with a porno star in the hot tub??? Wow. Lucky night. After your nookie you should have hit the casinos. With luck like you were having that night you could have hit the 50 million Megabucks jackpot. OK back to you and Mr. McSteamy in the hot tub. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. As the saying goes, what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas! I see absolutely no cause for concern regarding STDs, including HIV. Take a read through the archives of this forum. We have whole chapters devoted to HIV sexual transmission, safer sexual techniques and what to do when you find yourself in a hot tub with a porno star. OK, I was just kidding about that last chapter. But do check out the archives. I'm convinced you'll find them reassuring.

Be well Mr. Lucky.

PLEASE DR BOB WILL DONATE
HIV transmission through an inflammatory condition of the navel