Thanks for being here.

Hi Dr. Bob,

It's been quite some time now since I've been on this forum. Good to see that you are still elucidating transmission myths for all the worried wells out there and providing invaluable advice to all who need it. I want to tell you that you were my inspiration several years ago when I decided to pursue a career in medicine, specifically with the intention of specializing in HIV management. Now the time has come for me to apply to medical schools. I hope to be accepted somewhere and also be as inspiring to someone else, as you have been to me and many others. Thanks and best regards!

From a former WW

Hello Former WW and soon-to-be MD,

Welcome back to the forum. It's always a pleasure to hear from one of our "x-filers" (ex-worried wells). Thanks for your very kind comments. I'm delighted to hear you are planning to go to medical school and specialist in HIV/AIDS medicine! BRAVO! Please hurry! I could use some help answering the gazillions of questions that cram their way into my inbox on a continual basis from throughout the cyber-universe!

Be well. Good luck.

ALMOST IN
Theoretical VS Documented Risk