ALMOST IN

Hello Doctor,

Thanks for all your kindness and wisdom.

I am very scared about an episode with a woman that I met.

We hit it off quickly and after a few dates, we got in a massive makeout session. We both were disappointed since neither brought condoms. We began to madly dry hump for about an hour wearing just underwear. We both were definitelt wet (precum and vaginal fluid). At one point, she said that it felt like I was "almost in" since the head of my cock was poking her vagina through our underwear. Quickly, I moved back after she said that.

Is there any risk to me since we were both wet and "almost in"?

I have made a donation to your great organization concertedeffort.org.

Thanks!

The HIV risk from dry humping (or, in your case, wet humping) through your tighty whities and her Victoria Secret panties is essentially nonexistent. If you remain worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark for peace of mind. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Be well and stock up on latex or polyurethane condoms before your next hookup, frevinsakes!

How soon to start medical attention
Thanks for being here.