Fear about HIV & AIDS

Dear Mr. Robert,

Good day to you!!!

Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your services.

I had unprotected sex in the year of 2004 with prostitute, after one year I had tested for HIV and Hepatitis status, both tests are came back to negative.

I had sex with 12 Partners with Condom (3 Times oral-unprotected). Again I was checked my status of HIV, it's came back to negative.

Last encounter happened in 03rd of March 2009. Now I am feels like fever,tired. I am very anxiety about HIV.

I would like to Donate to your foundation.

Shall I wait for three months for HIV test or otherwise?

Awaiting for your reply.

If you had a negative HIV-antibody test three months or more after your last potential HIV exposure, you are HIV negative! There are many potential causes for feeling fatigued, including anxiety/fear of HIV!

Thanks for your interest in making a tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

If your fears persist, see your doctor for an evaluation of any lingering symptoms and treatment of your anxiety. Remember, a negative HIV test three months or longer from the time of your last potential exposure is considered conclusive.

Good luck. Be well.

HIV PCR RNA Quantitative Test Positive (ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHY PCR TESTS SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR ROUTINE HIV SCREENING, 2009)
Tests trump symptoms,symptoms trump tests...?