(AMBUSH) Can u at least test it...

I really don't care about the man i care that im dieing slowly but surely. Can somebody test it or something? It matters not if he looks or talks like a wacko i and people like me need a cure. You have time DOC we don't. Im sorry if i sound a little to forward but I hurt mentally and physically daily. I don't like the thoughts going through my head at times some of death some of pain. I believe that God dose the impossible, not saying i really believe the guy but im willing to try anything to be normal again.

You state "you have time Doc, we don't." Hmm . . . and exactly what makes you think I have "time" that you don't? Chances are in the midst of your self-pity you may have missed the fact that I've been HIV positive since January 1991. Yep, 18 years, 8 months and counting!

I reaffirm my comments about AMBUSH and its whack job creator/promoter. (See below.)

I'd suggest you review the information about HIV/AIDS cures in the archives. I'd also suggest you get off the "poor me" express and perhaps consider what you can do to help others who are in desperate need. It's a good way to put one's own problems in proper perspective. If indeed you just can't shake your blues, ask your HIV specialist for a referral for evaluation and treatment of depression.

AMBUSH (CURE FOR AIDS!!!) Aug 23, 2008

Hello Dr. Bob. It's been awhile, but I have a question regarding AMBUSH. I'm sure you've heard of it, but I was wondering if there have been any scientific studies on it.

I've read that it actually kills the HIV virus but was rejected because it was called a "gift from God."

I seriously doubt that any scientist or doctor in their right mind would reject anything that kills HIV because it was called a "gift from God."

My question is simple, I'm wondering what studies have been done on it as well as possible side effects. Do you have any knowledge of this?

Thanks, Dr. Bob!

Sincerely,

Joe

AMBUSH??? No, I haven't heard about it. Please note I cannot chase down every bogus claim of a cure for AIDS. If and when there is a cure for AIDS, I can assure you that you won't have to read about it on an obscure website spouting off religious mumbo-jumbo and conspiracy theories mixed with nonsensical pseudo-science. There are far too many quacks and whackos out there with outlandish claims for me to debunk each and every one individually. Basically, if an AIDS cure sounds too good to be true, chances are it is. Most don't pass the sniff test. AMBUSH, for instance, stinks to the high heavens. I did look it up and see that its founder "Apostle Shada Mishe" (red flag #1 is anyone named "Apostle") claims his miracle cure indeed did come from the high heavens. He's convinced divine intervention from the LORD GOD gave him seven steps to isolate the active ingredient (red flag #2 is anyone who claims God is instructing his research). This holier than-thou whacko is pushing yet another herbal preparation, which he claims within 21 days cures AIDS, gets rid of buffalo humps and eliminates joint pain. Oh, and it also dramatically increases sexual appetite within one week. And, I suppose I should also mention, like so many of these other miracle cures, this one also cures "leukemia, lupus and HPV" (so many red flags there, I can't even count them!)!!!

Holy Whacko also has some zany ideas about HIV as well. He claims the virus is airborne and consequently "without DIVINE intervention mankind and ALL warm-blooded mammals will be extinct in a number of years." (now we have more red flags waving than at a birthday celebration for Chairman Mao at Tiananmen Square)! He sent this poppycock to "most HIV research agencies, scientists of the field, universities, hospitals, clinics, politicians and news agencies." Apparently they all rejected his ideas as pure insanity. Hmm . . . I wonder why??? He feels his ideas were rejected because his direct link with the big man upstairs.

And so there you have it, another religious whacko, another ludicrous claim of a cure for AIDS (and just about everything else), and another wasted 10 minutes of my life responding to nonsense.

Bitte antworten Sie!!! worried in Germany!!!maybe PEP required
Worried dutch boy follow-up