Bitte antworten Sie!!! worried in Germany!!!maybe PEP required

Dear Sir, Whilst visiting London i was on a bus when this very strange lady left her buggy with her baby at some designated space for buggies-baby on it!!- and took a sit at the back of the bus pushing everyone on her way and looking very aggressive. I thought this was not normal and felt when she was pushing that she might have stuck a needle on my thigh over my suit.When i checked home the area i originally felt pain at it was slightly bruised with a bit of blood on my underwear and that really scared me! Could it have been a weirdo harming people like this? Would a needlestick go all the way through my suit-jacket,shrt,pants,underwear- and puncture in a way so as to transmit HIV or Hepatitis? I am truly sorry if all this insults your intelligence and if it sounds unrealistic but fear is beyond explanation. I would appreciate a response and if you think PEP is warranted as I need to start it latest Tuesday 28th July.

Last but not least please advise me if there are to your knowledge any rapid test centers in Germany as doctors here seem to advise of the traditional test leaving a minimum of 5 weeks after suspected exposure before a test is done. Kindly reply and hope my donation contributes to quickly curing this disease. Best wishes from a scared guy from Cologne...hope you can visit soon this lovely city if you have not yet done so!

Hi Scared Guy from Cologne,

The chances you were impaled by an aggressive baby buggy-pushing psychopath on a London bus and contracted HIV are nonexistent. Sure the baby buggy gal may well be totally loony tunes, but your chance of acquiring HIV from her unladylike push to the back of the bus remains so remote it becomes nonexistent. HIV doesn't survive very long at all outside the body. PEP is definitely not warranted!

As for HIV rapid test sites in Germany, I'd suggest you contact your local AIDS service organizations. (Just Google AIDS service organizations and the name of your city or town.) They should have the most updated local information for you.

Overall I'd say "Relax Max," your fears are unwarranted. In the archives, you can read about others with similar worries about being stuck by syringe-wielding psychopaths with murderous intent on trains, planes and buses and at raves, rallies, movies and even Bingo parties

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. As for visiting Cologne, as it turns out I have tentative plans to be there in the fall.

Be well.

Bloody Nose while giving oral sex
(AMBUSH) Can u at least test it...