Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

dickhead donated 40 dollars.
Jul 29, 2009

hello doctor bob ,

i am a dick head and i donated 40 dollars for your wonderful cause . god bleesssssssssssssssssssssss you .

my sad pathetic story :

last three days hell for me . what i did ?

trip to middle east .

three different massage girls ( on three differnt days , very hot sexy girls but oops chinese chinchooo - chooo )

avoided all sorts of sex

no oral sex

no anal sex

no vaginal sex

the things which i do ,and ineed your opinion had put me to hiv /std risk or i can continue whacking with my chinese beauties .

1. dry kissed all over there bodies.

2. fingered there dirty ass and wet pussy with there sexy panties on ,

no cuts on my beautiful fingers , except a small 15 hrs before cut .

3. licked there booby booby breasts . i did not see any fluid oozing from there nipples with my naked eyes

but there were two small pin sized cut inside of my lips, i dont know when that cuts occuredd ,red pin size drops(c of blood seen on that .( very next day )

they put condom on my penis and masturbated oooooooohhh ahhhhhh

i put condom on my penis and masturbated in her boobs .

thats it apart from small tit bits like imay be having small cuts on my body , she may be having cuts on her body which i did not see may be very small .

so please help this dickhead so that i can become anormal head person .

i think my std risk is also zero , in all these cases .

just need your expert opinion bcoz that will count most .

dearest doc ,

by the way i am getting a call from another massage girl to crush my one eyed snake . byye

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Mr. Dickhead,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. So why do you think you are a dickhead? I think we should rename you Mr. Fastpants-Smartypants because you've been very smart in following all safer sex guidelines!

My advice is that you stop worrying and lay back and enjoy your safe rub-and-tug happy ending massage sexperiences!

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

If you again begin to worry, just peruse the extensive archives attached to this forum. We have entire chapters devoted to HIV sexual transmission, HIV sexual prevention, safer sexual techniques, strippers/lap dancers/massage and other related topics. I'm confident you'll find the information very reassuring.

Be well. Stay safe.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Please help me, I am lost here...
Next
Just diagnosed with IgG deficiency

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.