You HAVE to post my woooooooooohoooooooooo for other worried wells!!!!!!!!

Dr. Bob, First of all I want to thank you for all you do. I've read everything on this website for 4 years now...Here's my story... 7 years ago I started dating this guy...Thought i was in love and started having sex with him (he was my first and only so far) Although i knew about hiv and other std's of course I thought it wouldn't happen to me. Anyway we had unprotected sex for 3 years. I never asked him if he was tested and he ended up being a cheater..I found out he cheated on me left and right and i knew he didn't use protection...but as the stupid girl in love i stayed putting myself at risk. After 3 years of all this bullshit i broke up with him..Went to the doctor for a pap smear like usual and found out i had HPV..My life practically ended right there..I realized HPV is not the end of the world and trust me i keep on top of it and go for regular paps religiously. Well I thought..I have HPV..what else do i have???????? Then the symptoms came...Swollen lymph nodes (or so i was convinced!!!!!!!) night sweats, headaches, sore throats, dry mouth like you wouldn't believe and white tongue that i thought was thrush. But my symptoms weren't really what i was worried about...As i looked back on that relationship I was blind and didn't notice his symptoms...He was ALWAYS sick and ALWAYS had something going wrong. His symptoms...Scabs on his scalp that never go away, acid reflux, stomach pains, Sinus problems, Headaches, cankor sores, Rash on stomach, rash on arms, Along with the scabs on scalp he had hard lumps on his head, he also always felt dizzy and had numbness problems in his arms, legs and feet. Basically everyday he had something new wrong with him. SO i was CONVINCED 250% i had HIV. I read so many stories on here where people had PROTECTED sex and were scared about HIV and I'd LAUGH!! or so many people have like 80 negative results and were not satisfied!!! I'd cry and think...God if i could have one negative test i'd be the happiest girl in the world!!!! My risk is real...Although i never knew his status we had unprotected sex MANY times and he cheated on me MANY times and had unprotected sex with MANY other girls. Anyway!!! Moral of my story to all you worried wells out there...after 4 years of being absolutely convinced i had hiv I went and got tested today because i couldn't live like that anymore and my test was NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So...GO GET TESTED...it really is the only way to know...I finally realized that symptoms mean SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I will NEVER put myself at risk again. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Dr. Bob i've donated before and i will be donating again...This website has helped me tremendously and i will never forget this experience and the lesson i've learned about safe sex...You truely are a blessing Dr. Bob and i wish you all the luck and health in the world!!!!!! ~EX worry well!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hello Ex-Worry Well,

Thanks for your thanks, your very kind comments and your donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation and for taking the time to share your story with us!

WOO-de-frickin-HOO and YABBA DABBA DO! I'm delighted by your excellent news! I will happily add you to our "X-files" (ex-worried wells!). I must say I've had many ex-filers who were "100% convinced" and even some who claimed to be "110% certain" they were "positively charged" (so to speak). However, you are the first to be "250% CONVINCED"!!! I'm hopeful your testimonial will help others still trapped in their self-induced worried-well hell to get tested!!!

Be well. Stay well. (I'm sure you will!)

Dr EEERRRRRGH! Handsome
who said 16 was sweet??