Thanks a lot to this website!!!!

Hi Doc Robert, pardon me if my English isn't very well written here. I just wan to express my utmost appreciation to this website for accompanying me through the most terrifying period of my life. I did 3 blood tests at the 1-week mark, 3 months-mark and 8 months-mark and i'm declared negative for all of them. This website provided me with all the information that i need and the company i can find because i did not dare to relate my fears to anyone else. It provided me the most support throughout the days of trauma. After this bad period, i promise myself to stay true to my one and only love. But to everybody else out there who does engage in their favourite 'activities', please remember to wear protection because you never know how long and scary one mistake can haunt you! Cheers and i wish everybody the best of health!!!!

Thanks for your thanks and WOO-HOO on your definitive HIV test results! Thanks also for reminding our readers that the archives can be a wonderful source of information and reassurance.

Be well. Stay well.

What is my HIV status?
Dr EEERRRRRGH! Handsome