Thank You

I just wanted to thank you for everything that you do. I am probably one of the many visitors who are freaked about about things that you have cleared up. Thanks for your humor and wit. I was deathly scared of contracting HIV from unprotected oral (M2M), and I had convinced myself that I had gotten it. Now I realize I have other issues to deal with. eg/ my irrational fears, although I am still anxious but getting better and will wait for the 3 month mark. I have learned a great deal from reading your posts. I will write you back with hopefully a big WOO-HOO! please send your good luck vibes my way. You are amazing. Thanks doc.

Rob

Thanks for your thanks. Good-luck vibes are speeding their way in your direction.

I'm looking forward to WOO-HOOing with you!

Please Help!!!1
Exhuming a body with HIV (RISK OF HIV FROM CORPSE OR CADAVER, 2009)