Home remedies for urethral wart

Hi Dr. Bob,

I noticed that I had a small amount of blood in my semen about a month ago and didn't think anything of it until a week later it happened again. Upon the second occurrence I spread the opening and noticed a small cauliflower-like growth at the tip of the urethra. I could not get a short notice doctor's appointment at my hospital so I went to Planned Parenthood and verified that it was certainly HPV but I was negative for gonerea and chlamydia.

My question is regarding home remedies versus surgery. I have read that a few things work wonders and clear up genital warts within a couple weeks: Elderberry extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Tree Oil

Are these worth a try in your opinion?

Thank you very much in advance,

T, USAF

Hello T, USAF,

Unfortunately home remedies are not effective for treatment of HPV genital warts. In fact some may cause additional inflammation and discomfort. I strongly recommend you have this problem definitively treated by a knowledgeable specialist (surgeon or dermatologist).

Please answer my question once more? donation is coming now...
Never say no way no how...............