News Alert > HIV Relapse in Cured Mississippi Child

Please answer my question once more? donation is coming now...

Ill went in Bahrain last April 31, 2009 to May 1, 2009 (one night only) Meet two Chinese prostitutes in the bar. Invite them to our room.

1st Chinese Prostitutes

1. Blowjob with condom, inserted the finger with her dry vagina. What is the risk for hiv? 2. Dog style used the condom, ejaculated the Chinese in top on me (not checked if the condom is broke) what is my risk in this situation? 3. Kissed me in my dry pimples...What is the risk for hiv? 4. Hug me and im suffering for the rashes that fresh..what is the risk for hiv?

2nd Chinese prostitutes

1. Played the clitoris using my finger with cuts of the Chinese prostitutes. (not inserted the finger to her vagina) 2. Sex with her no ejaculation (dog style) not checked if the condom is broke) what is my risk in this situation?

Symptoms after the exposure

1. 1st day and 2nd day after the exposure developed stiff neck and dizziness 2. 10th day after the exposure fever, chill phlegm, cold for two days. 3. 2nd week rash in face that red and rash in nose that red not itchy (sensitive to sunlight, and flaky) white coated tongue with crack with the tips of my tongue. 4. 3rd week rash in armpit and arms (small, raised) 5. 4th week rash in arms, chest and shoulder (red, small and bump) 6. 6th weeks group rash in fingers (small, itchy and bump) 7. 8th weeks dizziness (for almost 3 weeks) 8. 9th to 11th weeks dry rashes to become dry skin and become flaky 9. 10th weeks phlegm that white and green since 2nd week of exposure 10. 11th weeks rashes in face that sensitive to sunlight and still have white coated tongue since 2nd weeks of after the exposure (even though ill used daktrin (oral gel for 3 weeks still here) and dry lips.

Tested negative

1. May 03, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST 3rd generation antibodies 2. June 14, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST 3rd generation antibodies 3. June 28, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST 3rd generation antibodies

Question:

1. You told me my exposure is nonexistent for hiv fingering the vagina of the prostitutes? Why ill developed all the ARS SYMPTOMS? 2. Do you think my symptoms suggest ARS? 3. Three months negative test for hiv1 and hiv2 3rd generation antibodies test will be conclusive?

Please answer my question dr. Bob one more time youre the only one can help me..Im here in kingdom of Saudi Arabia ill read that you tested negative here they will bring in the jail and it will not send to the original country

Ill promise I will donate to your foundation when ill get my salary this month

No matter how many times you ask or rephrase your question my assessment and advice remain exactly the same (see below).

Regarding your specific questions this time:

1. I can't diagnose the cause of symptoms over the Internet. However I can tell you with certainty the cause is not HIV.

2. No.

3. Yes.

can ill use the credit card for donation? Jul 5, 2009

IM SORRY THERES A MISTAKE WITH MY FIRST QUESTION

Ill went in Bahrain last April 31, 2009 to May 1, 2009 (one night only) Meet two Chinese prostitutes in the bar. Invite them to our room. Im drunk that night but Im aware what Im doing that night. The biggest mistake ill didnt check if my condom is broke.

1st Chinese Prostitutes

1. Blowjob with condom, inserted the finger with cuts (2 days old cut) to her dry vagina. No kissing .what is the risk for hiv? 2. She kissed me in my pimples. This is hiv risk? 3. Dog style used the condom, ejaculated the Chinese in top on me (not checked if the condom is broke) what is my risk in this situation?

2nd Chinese prostitutes

1. Played the clitoris of the Chinese prostitutes. (not inserted the finger to her vagina) 2. Sex with her for five minutes No ejaculation (dog style) not checked if the condom is broke) what is my risk in this situation?

Symptoms after the exposure

1. 2nd week rash in face (sensitive to sunlight and flaky until now) white coated tongue Fever (one day) , phlegm that last until now (July 1, 2009) 2. 3rd week rash in armpit and arms (small, raised) 3. 4th week rash is arms, chest and neck (red, small and bump) 4. 6th weeks group rash in fingers (small, itchy and bump) and my finger and hand is flaky now... Rash in elbow (itchy, raised, small,) dizziness started at six weeks until today 5. 8th weeks (developed a flacky skin in my penis, down side of the head of my penis) white skin. This is genital thrush?

Tested negative

1. May 02, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST 2. June 14, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST 3. Urine Test, CBC = Normal 4. June 28, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST

Test is conclusive? Or ill need for test for after 12 weeks

Ill can use credit card for donation?

Thank you and more power to your company..

Advertisement Response from Dr. Frascino

Regarding your updated information, my assessment remains unchanged. If you want a conclusive HIV test result, you will need to wait a full three months. Regarding the rash on your penis, I cannot diagnose symptoms, such as rash, over the Internet. I suggest you see a dermatologist if you are having persistent skin problems.

Regarding donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, yes, credit cards are certainly welcomed. Donation information is available on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

I'll reprint my response to your initial post below. I remain confident you are HIV negative.

ARS SYMPTOMS OR ADVANCED HIV SYMPTOMS? Jul 4, 2009

1st Chinese Prostitutes

1. Blowjob with condom, inserted the finger with her dry vagina. What is the risk for hiv? 2. Dog style used the condom, ejaculated the Chinese in top on me (not checked if the condom is broke) what is my risk in this situation?

2nd Chinese prostitutes

1. Played the clitoris of the Chinese prostitutes. (not inserted the finger to her vagina) 2. Sex with her no ejaculation (dog style) not checked if the condom is broke) what is my risk in this situation?

Symptoms after the exposure

1. 2nd week rash in face (sensitive to sunlight and flacky) white coated tongue (6 weeks until now) Fever , phlegm that last until now (July 1, 2009) 2. 3rd week rash in armpit and arms (small, raised) 3. 4th week rash is arms, chest and (red, small and bump) 4. 6th weeks group rash in fingers (small, itchy and bump) and my finger and hand is flacky now..

Tested negative

1. May 02, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST 2. June 14, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST 3. June 28, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST

Promise I will sooner donate to your foundation..

Sounds like you had a very busy night in Bahrain!

Responding to your specific questions:

First Chinese Prostitute:

1. Nonexistent assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break and that the skin on your fingering finger was also intact.

2. Essentially nonexistent assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break.

Second Chinese Prostitute:

1. No risk.

HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive. If you want the reassurance of a conclusive test result you'll need to wait the full three months.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV test result will remain negative. I'm very confident it will.

lupus, Fibromyalgia, and HIV follow-up I went back anyways!
Home remedies for urethral wart