|Three one-word answers please
Jul 22, 2009
Thanks for everything you do!
My three questions:
1. ANY lapdance, bump and grind, rubbing, etc with a stripper (or Bouncing Betty, if you prefer) is ZERO risk as long as the "grindee's" clothes remain on. Correct or Incorrect?
2. Masturbation or manual stimulation of a woman's vagina is also ZERO risk as long as there was no blood present. Correct or Incorrect?
3. Other than needle sharing/stick and breast milk, the ONLY way to contract HIV is through unprotected anal, vaginal or oral sex (and very rarely through oral sex). Correct or Incorrect?
Thanks again for everything you do!!!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
You only want one word answers? Damn, that's even more restrictive than tweeting on Twitter, but OK?
You're welcome. If you'd like additional information on your "incorrect" answers, write back and allow me more than one word for a response.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.