The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

WOO-HOO or just Encouraging?????

Jul 22, 2009

So here it is- Give oral sex to a female stripper, fingering as well.

1 week later sore throat-fatigue-fever-soaking night sweats,etc. lasting for approx. 2 weeks. Within the past 1-3 months have had loose stools, white coated tongue, cancersore on inside of gums, angular culiculitis(?) and thrush (confirmed by DR).

Tested by PCR-RNA at 4 weeks, result undetectable; PCR DNA 6 weeks, result undetectable; PCR-RNA 8 & 10 weeks undetectable. Antibody via ICMA neg 2-6-8-10-12 weeks.

Can i unquestionably woo-hoo or do I need to await a 6 month based on the symptoms????

Have my tests successfully trumped my symptoms????

Donation to follow!

Thank you for all that you do, you are a saint!!

Response from Dr. Frascino


Your HIV-acquisition risk (fingering plus "lunch at the Y" with stripper at the Badda Bing) is negligible.

Your undetectable PCR-RNA (4, 8 and 10 weeks), undetectable PCR DNA (6 weeks) and negative HIV-antibody tests (2, 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks) are definitive, conclusive and highly excessive!

A negative FDA-approved HIV test outside the window period trumps symptoms each and every time.

Can you unquestionably WOO-HOO??? Absofrickinlutely!!!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation ( It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes indeed you are well!)

Dr. Bob

It's been a while!
Re: Few Funny Qs, Indeterminate 6 Mnths Final Result

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint