Kissing HIV positive female and blood-PEP?

OK doc, I know you've answered questions similar to this one before, but I somehow feel mine is different so please answer me. It's been like 40hrs since I kissed a female who I know is positive. To my recollection, at the time of kissing her, an hour earlier she had put her finger in her mouth (from her vagina) to see whether she was still bleeding. Apparently some women do this! The type of kissing wasn't deep, but I can remember her lips touching on mine, and her trying to put her tongue into my mouth in which i wasn't happy so I pushed her off. It doesn't take away that she touched me with her lips and possibly tongue which an hour ago would have been exposed to HIV. Given this, do you think i have reason to worry? I am considering PEP before 72hrs lapse-please understand me and answer me as soon as you can doctor. Thank you in advance.

". . . She put her finger in her mouth (from her vagina) to see whether she was still bleeding. Apparently some women do this."????? Really? Well it just goes to show you that you learn something new every day, eh?

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Neither PEP nor HIV testing nor worry is warranted!

Relax Max! You're fine.

tired of worrying
side effects of HIV antiviral medications