Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

tired of worrying
Jul 22, 2009

ok here it goes. I don't know if you will answer or not but i'm hoping you will.

three months ago I fell asleep during a movie and woke up to the guy I was seeing at the time rubbing his penis against my anus. I'm not sure if it went in or not because I did feel some pressure and I think he ejaculated on or near my anus because when I realized what was going on I immediately got up and went to the bathroom and there was a lot of wetness around the area.

I was tested for hiv 6 weeks after this happened.

do I need to get tested again??

we had talked about our hiv status' before this happened and he told me he was negative and he always carried condoms.

I just got married and even though we went and got tested before we tied the knot i'm still worried about giving my husband hiv.

thanks.. i'm tired of searching thru these forums.. and I really just want to enjoy my new marriage without this thought haunting me.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

You fell asleep during a movie and woke up with a guy rubbing his tallywhacker against your backdoor? Didn't the other patrons at the movie theater find this a bit odd? Or perhaps you were home for a Netflix evening in which case I must say you must be one sound sleeper! Hey what were you watching? "Something Wicked This Way Cums?"

OK so your horned-up hottie may have spunked your backdoor while you snoozed and you're not sure if his one-eyed monster gained access to your chamber of secrets or not. I would tend to think you'd have to be in stage 3 coma not to notice being impaled on a throbbing Mr. Happy. But OK, for the sake of argument let's assume he might have violated your sacred threshold. I'd suggest you get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive. Hence your negative test at six weeks is very encouraging, but not yet conclusive.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
SNIFFING!!! (SNIFFING AND HIV, 2009)
Next
Kissing HIV positive female and blood-PEP?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.