tired of worrying

ok here it goes. I don't know if you will answer or not but i'm hoping you will.

three months ago I fell asleep during a movie and woke up to the guy I was seeing at the time rubbing his penis against my anus. I'm not sure if it went in or not because I did feel some pressure and I think he ejaculated on or near my anus because when I realized what was going on I immediately got up and went to the bathroom and there was a lot of wetness around the area.

I was tested for hiv 6 weeks after this happened.

do I need to get tested again??

we had talked about our hiv status' before this happened and he told me he was negative and he always carried condoms.

I just got married and even though we went and got tested before we tied the knot i'm still worried about giving my husband hiv.

thanks.. i'm tired of searching thru these forums.. and I really just want to enjoy my new marriage without this thought haunting me.

You fell asleep during a movie and woke up with a guy rubbing his tallywhacker against your backdoor? Didn't the other patrons at the movie theater find this a bit odd? Or perhaps you were home for a Netflix evening in which case I must say you must be one sound sleeper! Hey what were you watching? "Something Wicked This Way Cums?"

OK so your horned-up hottie may have spunked your backdoor while you snoozed and you're not sure if his one-eyed monster gained access to your chamber of secrets or not. I would tend to think you'd have to be in stage 3 coma not to notice being impaled on a throbbing Mr. Happy. But OK, for the sake of argument let's assume he might have violated your sacred threshold. I'd suggest you get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive. Hence your negative test at six weeks is very encouraging, but not yet conclusive.

SNIFFING!!! (SNIFFING AND HIV, 2009)
Kissing HIV positive female and blood-PEP?