SNIFFING!!! (SNIFFING AND HIV, 2009)

Hey Doc, Quick question. I have a fetish for sniffing undies. Any chance I could catch the dreaded "bug"? Thanks, Freddy Fetish

Hey Freddy Fetish,

You're wondering about contracting HIV via sniffing? Believe it or not, you're not the first person to ask! See below.

HIV/AIDS May 23, 2007

I was just wondering if it is possible to contract the hiv/aids viruses from sniffing an infected woman's panties? i have been feeling like crap for almost 2 months now, i have never did any drugs nor had sex. i have had sexual contact (finger and lick), but no intercourse.

No, dude, you cannot contract HIV from sniffing. See below.

CONTRACTING THROUGH SNIFFING PUSSY? Aug 12, 2003

Dr. Bob, you are a great. I was worried because of an incident I had where I intensely sniffed a wet vagina of a female of unknown status. I sniffed her a few times and I am worried that a small amount of her fluid may have gone up my nostril or acne crack near my nose. Weeks later I am experiencing symptoms such as weight loss, diarrhea, sore throat, fever, thin white coating on tongue, sleepiness. I was wondering what if these symptoms are indicating a STD or HIV. Was my activity high risk? Please answer. Thank you.

Hello there,

Sniffing wet pussy? No, that is not a risk for HIV transmission, even if you had the suction power of a Hoover vacuum cleaner. The fact that sniffing is not a mode for HIV transmission is a good thing, because if you had to wear a latex condom on your nose, you wouldn't be able to breath.

I must admit I'm just a bit curious though. Is that all you did? Just sniff and then walk away? Didn't your partner find that a bit odd? Seems like a behavior better suited to the perfume counter at Macy's, rather than a wild night of unbridled passion.

Stay well.

underwear from the dryer Nov 27, 2003

Dr Bob,

Can you get HIV from underwear that was taken out of the clothes dryer. I took a pair of girls underwear out of the dryer and about 10 minutes later I used it to masterbate. I wrapped the underwear around my penis for a little and then I started to smell them. There were no stains on the underwear but there was a slight odor, and I think that was from the hot air that came of the dryer. I took my tongue and licked the crotch part of the underwear, I did not taste any vaginal secretion that would normally be on a pair of used underwear, and now I am concerned that I could have gotten HIV from this. I would assume that the clothes were washed because none of the clothes smelled or looked dirty. Would the hot air thats in the dryer KILL the virus? I know that this is a strange question but I called the CDC and they told me in a nasty way that I need a therapist, they thought that there is something wrong with me to even think that I could have gotten HIV from this.I looked through all the responses and have not found any questions relating to this. I am hoping that I did not put myself at risk , but I would appreciate your expert advice and a Woo-Hoo.

Thanks

The CDC was nasty and told you that you needed a therapist for sniffing, tasting, and whacking off with girls' underwear you swiped from a clothes dryer? I don't agree with that, unless of course the underwear belonged to your mother, in which case, yeah, a therapist would indeed be in order.

So what's your risk from this clandestine Laundromat activity? Well, aside form annoying the hell out of whoever's panties you chewed up and jizzed all over, I'd say none. Specifically, what about HIV risk? Absolutely none. So, can you WOO-HOO? Sure, but take the dryer lint fuzzy stuff out of your nose first, OK? Stay well.

Fingering a female of HIV+ with small wound on hand
tired of worrying