Fingering a female of HIV+ with small wound on hand

3 weeks ago I went for a massage and got a handjob from a lady there with a happen ending. at the same time I penestrated her vagina with my fingers(Index and middle) for 10 mins (not remember exactly). I have been surfing this forum concerning mutual fingering which has eased me very much. I also called the lady to check her condition concerning HIV, but she has no idea (never check before) and insists that she never had other sex with clients at work except for only fingering. I called her to confirm it for several times and my words worried her and she went for a check and SHE TOLD ME SHE GOT TESTED HIV POSITIVE. At the same time she cried and said again that she really never had other sex activities at work other than fingering her client; and this has freaked me out. I am really typing this with trembling hands. If fingering is safe, how could this happen? I really can't wait to have myself tested, even only for 3 weeks after such exposure. Dr. pls. help!!! I do know she has been doing this for around 4 months and she's 21, she also has no boyfriend (which I understand as no sex partner), if she's not lying understand such condition (which I think she told the truth). I penestrated her with the index and middle, and i do remember I did have a injury with the nearby thumb by a crab pincer 3/4 hours ago; a small hole, it hurts but without bleeding, but I could see some other transparent fluid getting out when I pushed the wound. Very sure that my index finger with her vaginal fluid has touched the wound on the thumb because the finger tip of my index touch exactly the injured place when I grasp my fingers.

Put these all togehter, I really can help to think that she got it from fingering and the risk of mine is also high. Really sad!!!

Relax Max. I can't evaluate your rub-and-tug gal, as there is no way to confirm her story or test results. If indeed she is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, I would advise her to be retested because her HIV-acquisition risk would be so remote that her positive HIV test may well turn out to be a false positive.

As for your HIV-acquisition risk, it is so remote that it's essentially nonexistent. If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your unwarranted worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Good luck. Be well.

Pathophysiology Class (Part 2)
SNIFFING!!! (SNIFFING AND HIV, 2009)