PLEASE HELP ME !!!! & DONATION.... ITS URGENT , GOD BLESS YOU!

I just discovered this amazing website 5 days ago and let me THANK YOU !!! YOU AND ALL THE DOCTORS THAT WORK EVERYDAY IN THE BATTLE AGAINST HIV , ALSO I'VE BEEN LEARNING A LOT HIV IN THE LAST DAYS , ITS AMAZING THE FEAR IS COMING OUT MORE AND MORE EACH TIME I READ AND GET NEW INFO.

My problem is that i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend since october / 2008 most of the time i was the top , during the period from october/ 08 and july 12/09 i would say i was the bottom 2 or 3 times the most , 5 days ago somebody wrote me a msg telling me that he had HIV so it made me go to the hospital for an ORAQUICK RAPID TEST mine came NEGATIVE but my Boyfriend came POSITIVE , I forgot to mentioned that i had another HIV TEST on April 22/09 for a life insurance ORASURE TEST and came back NEGATIVE , I went to see a doctor last wednesday and they test me for the viral load, im waiting for the results and im very scared about it , My boyfriend told me he used protection in the past with his last two relationships ,But i know something wrong is going on Off course, the day before he tested positive he was taking antibiotics i dont know If the test was positive because he was taking antiobiotics.

1) what's the posibility for me to have HIV???? if I already came back Negative in 2 diferent test My last exposure was 7/12/09 he never eyaculated inside me, the first test was OraSure on 4/22/09 and the second one was OraQuick 7/15/09 .

2) Could any antibiotic change the results in the OraQuick Test resulting as a " false positive" , if the tablet was taking the day before.

3)Why im not infected , If more than 9 months have passed since my first unprotected sex.

4) the last but not the least IMPORTANT ... We used to think that nothing is gonna happen to us THAT HIV , CANCER , ETC IS FOR THE OTHERS BUT NOT FOR US , THIS LAST 5 DAYS I COULDN'T EVEN SLEEP thinking and thinking , AND I WOULD LIKE TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED !!! LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I MAKE A DONATION TO YOU!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP GOD BLESS YOU , YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY AND RELATIVES , AND AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL THE TIME YOUR TAKING TO HELP PEOPLE

1. Unprotected sex places you at risk for STDs, including HIV. Testing negative on 7/15/09 three days after your last potential exposure reveals that you are HIV-antibody negative as of that date. However, because of the "window period," you will need repeat HIV-antibody tests at the three- and six-month mark to confirm that you did not contract the virus from your positively charged boyfriend.

2. No.

3. Not all HIV exposures lead to HIV transmission/acquisition. In fact many do not, thankfully! There are many factors involved in whether HIV transmission occurs following an exposure. These include both viral (viral strain, viral load, etc.) and host (genetics, immune integrity, concurrent STDs, etc.) factors. You can read much more about this topic in the archives, as I've addressed this issue multiple times before.

4. Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thank you for the donation. It's warmly appreciated. We will use it in our HIV awareness and education programs! In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV tests remain negative.

Good luck to both you and your virally enhanced partner.

Be well.

need help
HPV type and incubation time, spreading (HPV, 2009)