Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Scared
Jul 19, 2009

Ok Dr. I have been a bad boy lately. I let a guy rub his bare dick with out a condom agents my ass hole he stuck half of the head in, and pulled it right back out. I did not know it at the time but he had pre-cum. I also have a kind of like scratch on my ass in-between my butt cheeks you know in the middle. I am not sure if he is positive or not. I am the main ones telling my friends to practice safe sex and here I go not taking my own advice. He did not cum in my ass or on it. So on a scale on 1-10 how worried should I be? I did have a head ace one day but that was after me playing 3 games of soft ball in 107 degree heat.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

If indeed your buddy's trouser snake entered your backdoor without wearing his raincoat, you have placed yourself at some degree of risk for HIV. HIV can be transmitted via infected pre-cum. Your exposure was incredibly brief, which would decrease the risk but not completely eliminate it. My advice is that you get a single HIV test at the three-month mark and also that you begin practicing what you preach about safer sex!

Good luck. Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Masturbation
Next
LEAVING + DONATION

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.