Scared

Ok Dr. I have been a bad boy lately. I let a guy rub his bare dick with out a condom agents my ass hole he stuck half of the head in, and pulled it right back out. I did not know it at the time but he had pre-cum. I also have a kind of like scratch on my ass in-between my butt cheeks you know in the middle. I am not sure if he is positive or not. I am the main ones telling my friends to practice safe sex and here I go not taking my own advice. He did not cum in my ass or on it. So on a scale on 1-10 how worried should I be? I did have a head ace one day but that was after me playing 3 games of soft ball in 107 degree heat.

If indeed your buddy's trouser snake entered your backdoor without wearing his raincoat, you have placed yourself at some degree of risk for HIV. HIV can be transmitted via infected pre-cum. Your exposure was incredibly brief, which would decrease the risk but not completely eliminate it. My advice is that you get a single HIV test at the three-month mark and also that you begin practicing what you preach about safer sex!

Good luck. Be well.

Masturbation
LEAVING + DONATION