Masturbation

Before an year or 2 i masturbated in my maths teacher when he left me alone.Can i get HIV if i had blood on my hand because i touched the bus handles when i came?

You masturbated in your maths teacher??? And you are wondering if you could get HIV if you had blood on your hand because you touched the bus handles when you came? Hmm . . . obviously something must be lost in translation here because I can't figure out what transpired or what you are really asking. If you did have sex "in" your math teacher, I wouldn't call it masturbation and there might indeed be an HIV acquisition risk! If you touched the bus handles when you came, were you masturbating on a bus? Or maybe having sex with a math teacher while on a bus?

If the math teacher had nothing to do with this (as I suspect) and if you touched bus handles that may or may not have had on them blood that may or may not have been HIV tainted and if then you used the same hand to "burp the nephew" (masturbate), the HIV-acquisition risk would be nonexistent. OK?

"What you dont know can kill you" and a further donation (WHAT YOU DONT KNOW CAN KILL YOU)
Scared