Why does Dr. HHH and you differ in this question?? Its certainly not good for us!!

Brevity is always appreciated so i'll be concise. You say that immunodeficiency diseases may cause false negatives in antibodies tests, period; whereas HIV expert at Medhelp dr HHH says that those diseases too will alter test results but only when they are at life-threatening stages. So who do we believe? Please answer me Dr. Bob. P.S. The people here at Oberlin speak very highly of you. Alex

Hi Alex,

I cannot explain the rational behind what other physicians say or write. I am a board certified clinical immunologist and have considerable experience in treating many diseases that affect the immune system. I also have well over a quarter of a century of experience as an HIV physician specialist. As far as whom to believe, that is entirely up to you. If you are at Oberlin as a student or faculty member, you could also do your own research to check out the validity and veracity of my comments. Alternatively we could discuss it in person next time I'm back on campus giving a lecture or for a board of trustees' meeting. (Of course then you would owe me a pastry form Gibson's and cup of java from Java Zone.)

Be well. Namaste!

Is it wise to take PEP for my exposure?
"What you dont know can kill you" and a further donation (WHAT YOU DONT KNOW CAN KILL YOU)