No support groups to be found so I have to ask someone?

I recently started seeing a man who is + and we both want to be careful. We have't had sex yet because he is terrified that even using condoms and being safe, he'll give me HIV. Is there any other forums or sites that we could read to ease his mind? I've been studing and reading and asking questions to anyone I can find and I feel comfortable with what I've learned. I've made an appointment at a testing and conseling center to talk to them about PEP. Is there anything else I can do to try to help take some of the worry off his mind? Thanks for your time Dr. Bob. F. R. in OK

Hi F. R. in OK,

I'd suggest you and your virally enhanced Mr. Happily-Ever-After read through the archives of this forum and its related links. We have whole chapters devoted to magnetic couples, HIV sexual prevention, safer sexual techniques, HIV sexual transmission and related topics. In the archives you'll also find some suggestions for harm-reduction measures for magnet couples that you can consider adopting.

About to go crazy, Help pls update
was convinced i had primary hiv thru oral. tested -