Received oral cunnilingus from HIV positive man for 2-5 seconds

My friend is HIV positive and he fingered me and licked his finger and then started to give me oral for only 2 or 5 seconds but I freaked so I stopped him. I checked both his hands for cuts. Nothing and I checked the inside of his mouth and saw no visible blood. Am I at risk? I am soooo scared. Please help me. I will donate $50 dollars to your charity. Thank you so much.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent based on the information provided. Why are you "sooooo scared"??? Take a read through the archives of this forum. We have whole chapters devoted to oral sex, HIV sexual transmission and a variety of other related topics. You should find the information there both enlightening and very reassuring.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, indeed, you are well.)

hiv tests
Thorn in my side