hiv tests

dear DR robert I AM SEEKING UR HELP, UR THE BEST, THE INTERNET IS DRIVING ME CRAZY I HOPE I CAN MAKE A DONATION BUT I AM NOT IVING IN THE U.S.A AND I DONNO HOW,I POSTED BEFORE BUT I NEVER GET AN ANSWER, HOPE U CAN GIVE ME 1 MIN OF UR TIME AND I WILL BE THANKFUL...WELL FROM 3 MONTHS AND A HALF I THINK I HAD HIV RISK FROM A VAGINAL INTERCOURSE WHEN MY CONDOM SLIP, WELL I START TESTING WITH SD BIOLINE HIV 1/2 3RD GENERATION I TESTED AT MY 5,6,7,8,12,13,14.5 WEEKS AND IT WAS ALL NEGATIVE, THEY ASSURE ME THAT THE WINDOW PERIOD IS 3 MONTHS BUT I AM NOT LIVING IN U.S.A. AND THE TEST I WAS TAKING IS NOT FDA APPROVED BUT IT IS VERY WELL KNOWN AND IT IS WIDELY USED, AS I SAW IN THE INTERNET THE EXPERIMENTS AND IT'S USED BY UNICEF, W H O , ETC SO IS THIS TEST ACCURATE DO I NEED TO TEST AGAIN, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

My colleagues overseas assure me the Bioline HIV third generation assays for HIV-1 and HIV-2 are very accurate and reliable.

Your negative tests at 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13 and 14.5 weeks are definitive, conclusive and highly excessive. All you needed was one test at the three-month mark.

Re: Indeterminate 6 Months (Determine & Uni Gold) (A FEW FUNNY QUESTIONS, 2009)
Received oral cunnilingus from HIV positive man for 2-5 seconds