Kissing a POSITIVE MAN (what are the risks Dr, McDreamy?)

Hey Dr. McHotty, Question: I went to a local gay tavern...met a rather nice man. We made out for 2 hours in my car (for I was visiting the area). I would have had sex with him (with the use of a condom ..of course). He could not come back to my hotel room...for he had to work the next morning. Upon separating he did state he was positive. Should I be overtly concerned about any risks related to this incident? Perhaps I am more astonished for this is the first time someone has actually told me that they were +ve ..when getting this intimate. What are your thoughts Dr. Robalicious ? (<---that took some thought) ;)

"McDreamy, McHotty and Dr. Robalicious"??? Hmm . . . I'll bet you say that to all the cyber-sexperts to butter them up and encourage them to answer your question, right? Well Mister Sister, as you can see your thinly veiled plan actually worked quite well with me!

The HIV risk form "making out" with a "rather nice" positively charged out-of-town hottie for two hours (two hours???) in your car is essentially nonexistent, assuming your making out did not include unprotected penetrative sex.

I'm pleased that Mr. Nice disclosed his HIV status to you before things became more intimate. It's important to remember we must consider all our sexual encounters could be with HIVers. One fifth of the over one million HIV-positive Americans have absolutely no idea they are infected with the virus. Consequently we must always play by the safer sex rules.

Kissing and manhandling without penetration is not considered to be a risk for HIV transmission. You can read much more about how HIV is and is not transmitted in the archives of this forum. Check it out!

Be well. Be safe. Stay well.

Dr. McDreamy/McHotty/Robalicious

ADD-ON + ANOTHER $25= $75 Donation (*occupational/can't find in archives +donation)
Re: Indeterminate 6 Months (Determine & Uni Gold) (A FEW FUNNY QUESTIONS, 2009)