ADD-ON + ANOTHER $25= $75 Donation (*occupational/can't find in archives +donation)

So sorry to bother you again, but I had asked a question earlier today about the delivery guy that was sweating profusely from his face and worrying that he could have gotten sweat in my eye and if he is HIV+. Well I dug through more archives and found that you said sweat doesn't transmit HIV unless there is visible blood, so what if the guy had a cut on his face AND sweat...how much blood are we talking, that has to get in your eye? Like Carrie style blood, or a drop? I checked my eye after and don't remember seeing any blood.

I will add the extra $25 to make a $75 donation via paypal service. Thanks for your help!! love you, best of luck and happiness!

Occupational/ Can't find in archives + $50 Donation (a real one!!) (Submitted Jul 14, 2009)

I had a super quick question. Today I had a delivery man drop off some boxes. His face was profusely dripping in sweat and he sat right in front of me outside while talking. He was an African American man that didn't look too healthy...now I'm worried if within the 1 minute we were talking and his face dripping in sweat, if there would be a risk with contracting HIV if he had HIV and then entering my eye. Either sweat or if he had a cut on his face with blood/sweat, and wind blew either substances in my eye. Please help assist me. My donation will follow via paypal service. $50 for your foundation. Lots of love and luck sent via cyberspace! :)

I've combined your questions. The chance that wind blew blood/sweat from your "hot" delivery man's face into your eye resulting in an HIV risk is nonexistent.

I'm glad you reviewed the archives and learned that sweat that does not contain visible blood is not considered to be an HIV-transmission risk.

As for Carrie vs. a tiny drop, think more Carrie.

Your risk is nonexistent. Stop worrying and offer that sweating delivery guy a glass of cold ice tea!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes indeed you are well!)

DR. BOB, HOW CAN I FIGURE THIS PUZZLE OUT???HELP A MIAMI INSOMNIAC PLZ!!!
Kissing a POSITIVE MAN (what are the risks Dr, McDreamy?)