hi, i have a small question to ask, my CD4 count is 150, can this be used as an indicator to say how long i had the HIV? i know its not accurate to say since when i had it, but please i need an answer. thank you very much for you help and your time

There is considerable variability in the rate of CD4 cell decline as a consequence of HIV/AIDS. However, in general, for the CD4 count to fall consistently below 200 one would most likely have been HIV infected for a considerable period of time, perhaps 7 to 10 years.

please answer my question? (ARS SYMPTOMS, 2009)
Risk of reinfection for couples with different treatment strategies