HIV+ ROMMATE/BEST FRIEND/Never Been Asked

Hi doctor, i live with my best friend that happends to be HIV+. Now I'm a little upset with him because when I had come home from work I noticed that he had used my computer and looked up porn. Next to my computer i saw a napkin with Vaseline that he had apparently "used" to choke the chicken. Now I'm worried that I could have touched his semen without even noticing it. I called for him to pick up the napkin with vaseline on it...if it was vaseline or maybe semen. Whatever it was, I did not touch! But I'm now worried that I could have touched the mouse or keys that he could have got semen on. I don't recall feeling any wetness that I touched. But I'm worried none-the-less. Is this worrisome for transmission?

I will gladly send $45 in the mail for your kind guidance! Lots of love and good karma for all of your phenomenal work!

Relax Max. Even if your horned-up roomie was grabbing his spunked-up dick while he double clicked his way through x-tube and managed to uncork a load of baby batter on your new Mac, your HIV-acquisition risk would still be nonexistent. Remember, HIV doesn't survive very long at all outside the body. Plus, HIV cannot permeate intact skin. So put your worries to rest. At least roomie did spill a whole bottle of poppers while doing his research on the Internet.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Also, if your positively charged roomie doesn't know about this site, turn him on to it. There is loads of info here that could be helpful to him, even though we don't have x-rated pics for his enjoyment.

Republicans and Condoms
WorriedManSeekingHelp again