|Republicans and Condoms
Jul 14, 2009
Dr. Bob, it seems that Republicans in the White House and wherever are against promoting condoms saying that they do not work against Hiv infection. My question is what do they do then when they are having their kinky sex flings with young boys, prostitutes, etc.? Do they just take the risk?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Excellent question. Of course rightwing religious zealot homophobic Republicans are famous for saying one thing but doing the exact opposite. I suppose we could conduct an epidemiological study to answer your question scientifically by interviewing all the wayward GOPers. Certainly there are more than enough just within the past few weeks to assure that we'd be able to reach statistical significance with our findings!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.