IS HIV/AIDS TRANSMISSION POSSIBLE??

I want to start by saying thank you for the support you give to all of the members of this site. I'm going to admit this is a far fetched question, but, it has been on my mind. A couple of weeks ago I was at a friends apartment. His roommate mentioned to me that my friend may have slept with a girl who had HIV/AIDS, engaging in unprotected sex. The only interaction I had with my friend was prior to going out when he reached into his ice machine and got some ice for both of our drinks (we were drinking Jack Daniels on the rocks). My question is, is it POSSIBLE to have contracted HIV/AIDS if his hand was bleeding or had semen (from masturbating prior to me getting there etc) and there was blood/fluid on the ice from his hand -- which was then placed in my drink -- which I then drank? I'm not familiar with the sensitivity of HIV/AIDS and if changes in temperature, exposure to alcohol etc would stop transmission. Also, at the time I did not have any cuts in my mouth as far as I know, however, out of curiosity -- if I did have a cut in my mouth which I then drank the Jack Daniels with, is it POSSIBLE that HIV could be passed?"

HIV via ice cubes and Jack Daniels??? What makes you think that question is far fetched? It's a completely and utterly impossible mode of HIV transmission, but compared to some of the real loony tunes questions I get yours doesn't even make the mildly whacked-out list. If HIV were that easy to get, it would have wiped out the entire planet long ago. Remember, HIV does not live outside the body and practically nothing lives when frozen in the icebox and then soaked in Jack!

Relax Max. Have a toast to your good health.

Cheers. Bottoms up! (Hey, now there's a potential way to get HIV: "bottoms up" without a condom.)

strange sole scenario for saint Bob
Doctor What Should I Do?